2 Per diem positions available
Registers and provides clerical services for processing of emergency room, outpatient, and inpatients. Requires attention to detail, obtaining and accurately inputting the necessary information into the computer, securing signatures on forms, preparing armbands, and patient file folders on in-patients.
Training/ Educational / Experience Qualifications:
- Graduate from high school or its equivalency is required.
- Computer and typewriter experience required
Physical, Communication, Mental and Environmental Demands:
- Prolonged sitting, with frequent periods of walking.
- Occasional heavy physical effort to lift, move, transfer or restrain patients, or visitors.
- Occasional pushing and pulling residents and patients in wheelchairs to 200 lbs.
- Infrequently pushing and pulling residents and patients in wheelchairs, including bariatric size/weight to 350 lbs.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs and with assistance to 150 lbs.
- Ability to communicate (verbal, written, etc.) clearly and effectively.
- Works indoors under regular hospital conditions; outdoors in all types of weather.
- To include, but not limited, days/evenings/night shifts, 5 days a week.
ease download and complete the APPLICATION FORM and submit it along with your resume: Incomplete applications will not be considered; if you have any questions, please contact Human Resources, 808-293-6238.
Please email all Job applications here: HR@kmc-hi.org
** Allowed documents must be either be in .doc or .pdf format **
|Job Category||Business Office|